January 10, 2011

Our Very Busy New Year

This past week has been busy. Mommy & Daddy spent New Year's in Kansas City, ringing the new year with friends from college. On January 6th, Emersyn's gymnastics started up again and I celebrated my birthday. We went as a family to Chuck E Cheese for my birthday dinner that night. I wanted to do something fun that Emersyn would like. What better way to drown your sorrows of turning 29 than with the sound of screaming children and chaos around you! Emersyn enjoyed the experience and didn't want to leave. I think her favorite part was buying things at the end of night with the tickets her dad had fun winning her. The next night, we celebrated my birthday with Jason's family. Nana & Papa came into town this weekend to celebrate my birthday too. It was good to see them, however, it was a short trip. Emersyn enjoyed playing in the snow as daddy shoveled the driveway tonight. We got a lot of snow and plan on making "icecream" out of snow tomorrow.











Mommy's birthday dinner at Kiku Japanese Steakhouse with Nana & Papa. She loved the food and show....maybe she'll be a chef someday.






Gymnastics started this Thursday again. She is getting really good! Having a blast at Chuck E Cheese.








New Years in Kansas City with Ashley, Luke & other friends.

No comments: